Sunday, July 19, 2009

Early Birthday Surprises


My birthday is on the 20th, Monday, and I am turning 26. Yeah right? To be honest I haven't really cared to much to even think about it. As I am getting older the less attention on my birthday the better excluding a date night with Chad that is really all I wanted. But this past Thursday night my parents made a surprise visit at around 9pm. They were bringing me my birthday present early so I could enjoy it over the weekend. Yes I have already enjoyed it. They gave us a patio set for our back porch. I tried to find a picture of the same set but was unsuccessful. None the less it is perfect. The chairs even fold up so we can store it easier in the winter.

I got another early birthday present from Chad last night. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with it. He got me my very own Kitchenaid stand mixer. I have wanted one for several years now and was totally blown away and surprised by it. You know what a kitchenaid means? Lots and lots of cooking the next few weeks. :)

I also got to go and see the latest Harry Potter film last night with one of my best friends Jenna which was so fun. I think that they did a good job with the movie. Considering what they had to fit in from the book to make sure it made sense to those that haven't read the book I think it was awesome. But hey I love the Harry Potter series so regardless I am a little bit bias.

Needless to say my birthday has been so AWESOME this year and it hasn't even come yet. Thank you to all that have made it special already.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online