Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Center of Excellence Groundbreaking


Today was the groundbreaking of the USSA Center of Excellence, and as someone who put a lot of time into the project, it was great stepping stone. The Following clip shows this groundbreaking and a great description of the Project. I want you to pay paticular attention to the few seconds showing the rendering of the building. I guess you could say i'm a little proud of my work on that rendering and even though the work I put into it goes unnoticed by most people, i'm just happy I had the oppertunity to push it along as I did. I'm thankful for WPA for their support and trust they put in me, and the time they allowed me to spend on this project.
Note: You'll also see to the right a full version of the rendered building.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online