Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Change is Good




So things are so routine for us sometimes I have to do something to change it up even if it is something as small as me cutting my own hair with a pair of scissors from all a dollar. I have to admit though I really really do love it. I cut off about 6 inches +/-. It isn't that short but compared to how long it had gotten it is quite different. For example I got in the shower the day after I cut it and didn't think as I squirted about 3 times to much shampoo in my hand, which would be just enough before I had cut it. It is so much easier to do now though. Plus Tennis can't get half the grip his used to when he would grab my hair. Chad seems to like it too. Which is always a plus.

3 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Wow, you are a brave girl! (It looks great though) I would never trust myself to cut my own hair. I don't even trust myself to DO my own hair.

Jordan and Jandee said...

yes you are brave, but it looks really cute, can't wait to see it in person!

Brian and Amelia said...

I love it! I guess I didn't realize that you cut it yourself. Great job!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online