Wednesday, February 13, 2008

American Idol Highlights

Robbie Carrico

First highlight was my initial favorite. Anyone who sings Lynyrd Skynyrd has my vote, and he performed great. He may not go far, but I gotta keep my hopes up. We could use a new rocker like this lifing us up.

David Archuleta

Of course, he'll be a favorite for a long time. And what great taste in music eh? Best part about this performance was the back up singer in the background crying.

Michael Johns

Great voice control. I was a little skeptical about his style at the beginning, but after hearing him sing Bohemian Rhapsody I was sold. Anyone else prefer his version of this song over queens? I do.

Josiah Leming

What a sweet performance, that song fits him so well. Too bad he messed up the next one, but hey maybe they'll still hang onto him. I sure would.

Brooke White

Here’s another very worth contestant, hope she goes far.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online