Monday, February 4, 2008

February is here

Well February is already here. Can you believe it. It is a busy month for us. We have our anniversary and Chad's birthday. Hopefully it doesn't snow on our anniversary or on Chad's birthday. We enjoy the snow, well I do. But it is nice to have some sunny days that we can open our windows and doors on to get some fresh air moving through the house. We are just getting anxious for spring to come.

I normally don't post about books but I just finished Inkheart by Cornelia Fourke. It was such a fun book to read. Granted there was sad parts in it. Of course a good book isn't good without the struggle between good and evil one way or another. But for those that enjoyed Fablehaven, Leven Thumps, Harry Potter and other such books I would highly recommend reading this one. It was engaging, easy to read and incredibly creative.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I know how you feel about being anxious for Spring! I'm excited to play outdoors and have more things to entertain Caleb. We'll have to have outings with the cousins.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online