Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby belly

It seems like it was just a few weeks ago that we announced that we are expecting and now we are in our last trimester. I don't have anything for our little pea yet. My relief society brought over an early gift after we moved into our new place. So for now that is the only thing I have for her. Luckily I really don't need much because i still have everything from Tennis. Just some clothes , a pack'n play and a few blankets is all we need.

She is so much more active than Tennis was at this stage. I swear there is always some little foot, knee or even head sometimes pushing against me. I can't wait to see what she is going to be like. She has already turned. It is a little early. But the doctor said that isn't bad. She probably will shift a few more times before she settles for good. The only bad part is her kicking me in the ribs.

We draw a baby on my tummy for Tennis to see. He gets so excited. He will point to the face and the eyes and my belly button. He is going to be such a good big brother. I just hope that I will have the energy to give him what he needs the first few weeks. I'm sure it will all work out fine.

I will post some pictures later this week of my now dominant rounded tummy.

1 comment:

Wurtz Gang said...

It's so good to hear that your doing amazing! I can hardlee wait to meet this sweet little girl!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online