Monday, March 10, 2008

What our baby is like at 28 weeks (now).

How your baby's growing:Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

She is up and down now. I can feel her little hands and head when she turns from one side to the other at the bottom of my tummy. She also will kick hard enough now that you can see my whole stomach roll around and bounce from her kicks and movements. She just like Tennis did doesn't like contractions. Whenever I have them she really pushs against me. She doesn't like to be squeezed much.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online