Monday, March 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

10 years ago I was in 9th grade. I played in the school orchestra, I was in the school play of the year, My Fair Lady. I got my first boyfriend and broke up with him through a note. lol. I was a cheerleader, swam on a swimming team, played softball and played the paino. My whole life revolved around friends.

Five things I did today.... Fed Tennis French Toast, watched the cows and horses behind our house with Tennis, started laundry, cleaned the house and cleaned up dishes from the weekend.

What would I do with a million dollars? Pay off our family car, get Chad a truck, get into a place of our own with a good yard, get Tennis a puppy, set aside a large amount for Tennis and our little girl, Take Chad to Alaska on a fishing trip, buy a piano, pay Chad's tuition and save the rest. It is hard to think of anything else that is really important. I ultimately would say save most of it at this point in life so that we would have some for later in life.

Five jobs I've had .... Trade Director, Baker, Cake Decorator, Nanny, Mommy (of course my favorite).

Five snacks I love .... Caramel, Cinamon bears, potatoe chips, pixy stix and fresh canteloupe

Five places I've lived .... Springville, Mapleton, Provo, Logan, New York.

I'm going to tag Jenna.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online