Friday, May 23, 2008

My Girl

At 4:12 yesterday morning little Penelope Jane Poulson entered the world and every bit of her 6 pounds and 9 ounce are beautiful. She's seems to be content with her new home. Everything went really well, Bambi did a wonderful job and has had an amazing recovery. We'll be home saturday afternoon. I'd like to thank everyone for your love and support during the last few eventful weeks.

Here's some pics so ya'll can share in the joy.


mommy and baby at 15 min old

penelope after her first bath

tennis and penny taking a nap together

me cuddling my little girl


And here are a couple fun videos.



penelope's first hiccups



penelope with daddy

5 comments:

Brynn said...

Congratulations Bambi- she's adorable!

Jenna Holm said...

Hooray! She's beautiful, just like her name! Congratulations to you both- what a joy!

Becky J. said...

Congrats, Bambi and Chad! I'm so glad everything went well and mommy and baby are both doing great. Wish I could see her and hold her!

Brian and Amelia said...

I just have to tell you how wonderfully beautiful your baby girl is! I must say, holding her was like holding a piece of heaven. She is so special, and we are glad that she is here!

Mrs. Richardson said...

What a perfect little angel you two have been blessed with. She is just beautiful! It's so cute to see how much she looks like Tennis, who by the way is growing so fast! makes me miss the little guy. So glad to see you are all doing so well and are healthy.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online