Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Talented Young Women




Every year our young womens in the ward hold a cake auction to raise money for girls camp. We do a big ward dinner and then auction off the cakes that each young woman and leader makes. Last year they made enough money to cover most of the activities and girls camp. They are hoping to have an equally rewarding year this year. I taught a cake decorating class two weeks ago for the young women and last night I had a few girls come over to my house to have me help them with their cakes. This one is the cutest one I think. I was so excited when it turned out this super cute for Cassidy. There is a spongebob cake and many others that I will post pics of once the girls have them done. But I thought this was so cute and she did such a good job frosting it.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online