Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Changes

Well being at 22 weeks isn't that far along. Technically we are 23 weeks but I don't know how to change the widget on the blog. Anyway last night was the start of certain pains and discomforts. The little stinker was sitting on a nerve in my back for most of the day. It makes it hard to want to do anything at all. It wasn't that intense but just enough to hinder my daily activities. I went to bed later than I should have and tossed and turned. Trying to help by placing several small pillows between my legs and under my tummy didn't do much. I even prodded her a few times pretty good to get her to resituate herself but man either she is stubborn or that is the most comfy place in my tummy for her.

I went to the grocery store last night and the teller asked me if I needed help out to the car. I declined and he said in response, "Are you sure you really look tired!" When people say that it makes me feel so frumpy. Yes I was, am tired but I didn't and don't want to look it. It was nice of him to offer though. I did let him carry my groceries out after that begrudgingly.

It is all worth it though. If she is anything like our little man Tennis I would go through much MUCH worse.

2 comments:

Annie said...

The things we go through for our little ones. I can't say enough how excited I am that you're having a little girl! I can't wait to see her!

Lara said...

Congrats on the impending girl!! How exciting for you three!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online