Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pick A Name Any Name

So Chad and I are having a hard time finding names for a little girl. So I decided today that I would list some that I like on a poll and see people think. Some of the names we haven't even decided if we like yet. If you have any suggestions please feel free to add a comment with the name(s). We are trying for something feminine and original, definitely not trendy.

Thanks for participating. I'll be putting new names on the poll every week.

Oh and by the way for those of you that know Chad's older brother Seth or his wife Amanda they are expecting their 2ND child also. They are due around the 20Th of August. Fun times.

2 comments:

Jenna Holm said...

Congrats! I seriously don't know how I found your blog, but I'm all caught up on the news now! Love ya,

Jenna

Wurtz Gang said...

Okay so I love the fact that you have classic elegant names! The name that keeps sticking out to me lately is Hazel. It was the most popular here in Utah in the mid 1940's. Just wanted to give you another name to think about!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online